Welcome to the Tullius Lab
The Tullius Lab investigates basic mechanisms with translational significance in transplantation.
We have an expertise and a track record in dissecting novel aspects that shape and impact innate and adaptive immunity related to transplantation. Our goal is to improve and individualize treatment for patients with End-Stage-Organ-Failure. Our approach is based on clinical needs, linking bench-to-bedside.
Our research during the last 10 years has focused on aspects of:
- Organ injury and repair
- Consequences of ischemia and brain death
- Aspects of immunosenescence and organ age
- Impact of obesity on alloimmunity
- Links between innate and adaptive immunity
- Specific aspects of rejection subsequent to composite tissue transplantation
Additional support provided by a generous donation from Kenneth and Melissa Fish Crane